May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Where do you want to go? That's what the Universe seems to ask you this week, as so many aspects point in the direction of change. Some planets are actually pushing you in a certain direction now, toward romance, family, and fun. Hey, not bad! Go along with the prevailing energy patterns by getting everyone together for a fun afternoon or a longer trip. Serve seafood lasagna and garlic bread, which never disappoints. The addition of crabmeat and shrimp makes it special!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all