May 28 - Jun 3, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
One of my favorite ways to relax is to imagine myself on my favorite beach in Hawaii. It's as if I'm going home. You will no doubt have your own version of this, which helps you get to the same peaceful place. As so many planets clash this week, you'll need to call on this image for solace. Soup can also help relax you, especially cheesy vegetable soup, which adds shredded Cheddar cheese and half-and-half to onion, chicken bouillon, flour, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play