Jun 4 - 10, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
With so much happening in your working life, you may be tired and slightly stressed. You're in a strong learning mode, though, which may also apply to your culinary life. The best way to deal with change is to make sure your stomach is happy. Herbed pork roast and creamy mushroom gravy is one way to do that. It takes less than two hours from ingredients to plate, so it's a surefire hit. The secret is rosemary, parsley, and thyme - the holy triumvirate.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all