Jun 4 - 10, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about the search for creativity and beauty in all facets of life. This coincides with a time of introspection and the desire for more education. Whether you bone up on your conversational French or learn more in-depth techniques for preparing Italian dishes, you're in serious learning mode. Emerald green risotto can be your first step. Broccoli, sugar snap peas, zucchini, green beans, and reduced fat feta cheese make a wonderful base. White wine and chicken stock make the flavors complex.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip