Jun 11 - 17, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Sometimes you're a luck magnet, and this may go double this week as the planets get together to make your life a little easier. Relationships, especially, are simpler to manage now that certain communication issues have cleared up. Some surprises are still to come, but suffice it to say that the worst is over. Rather than dwell on what's past, think about the learning experience of trying that fancy new French place or that Tunisian wonder. Be adventurous now!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?