Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy permeating your house of work this week. Lots of new opportunities are coming, and lots of appreciation for your work is due. Don't worry that you aren't being noticed - you are. You may need to be a little more vocal about tooting your own horn. At home, try out Vietnamese shrimp and glass noodle salad, which feels like a reward even though it's easy and healthy. Garlic, red chilies, ginger, lime, sugar, and sesame oil make it truly special.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all