Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Relationships are always important, but this week you're thinking more than ever about how to get together with lots of your favorite folks without being stressed or overwhelmed. If you're entertaining at your place, keep it casual with Mexican lasagna and margaritas. Make it a bit lighter by adding chicken, black beans, frozen corn, and spinach tortillas to chili powder, cumin, red onion, and taco sauce. Don't forget the shredded cheese! Now there's a meal to remember.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both