Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots of energy permeating your house of work this week. Lots of new opportunities are coming, and lots of appreciation for your work is due. Don't worry that you aren't being noticed - you are. You may need to be a little more vocal about tooting your own horn. At home, try out Vietnamese shrimp and glass noodle salad, which feels like a reward even though it's easy and healthy. Garlic, red chilies, ginger, lime, sugar, and sesame oil make it truly special.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both