Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
We're all looking for ways to sneak extra servings of fruits and vegetables into our diet. From strawberries in our morning yogurt to carrots and hummus for an afternoon snack, you've got it covered - almost. Almond blueberry cookies - now don't they sound divine? The best part is that the blueberries are frozen, meaning you can make these any time of year. Plus, you get all the protein benefits of the almonds with the antioxidant goodness of the blueberries. Smarty!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both