Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're considering how important your relationships are and reaching out to connect with people you've lost touch with over the past few months. Whether these relationships are for business or pleasure doesn't matter. What does is that you indulge your senses with some excellent food. Steamed mussels with white wine, tarragon, shallots, butter, and grilled French bread is one way to do it. Encourage socializing through sharing and dipping French bread into the buttery sauce.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?