Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You're notoriously impatient about getting what you want when you want it. But with several planets slowing things down this week, it's best to watch and wait - as best you can! Progress is slow in coming, so work on what you can control. Change your wardrobe or look, and make sure your culinary adventures are up to date. Red-wine braised beef brisket with horseradish sauce and Aunt Rifka's Flying Disks may sound complicated, but the time is mostly spent slow cooking the meat to amazing perfection.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play