Jun 18 - 24, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Relationships are always important, but this week you're thinking more than ever about how to get together with lots of your favorite folks without being stressed or overwhelmed. If you're entertaining at your place, keep it casual with Mexican lasagna and margaritas. Make it a bit lighter by adding chicken, black beans, frozen corn, and spinach tortillas to chili powder, cumin, red onion, and taco sauce. Don't forget the shredded cheese! Now there's a meal to remember.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?