Jun 25 - Jul 1, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're focusing on your career and building a solid future for your family and you. This needs to be your prime directive for the next week or so as you meet the right people, shake the right hands, and make sure to follow up with social engagements and through other means. If you're entertaining at home, keep it simple with garlic shrimp casserole, which takes less than an hour to make. Served with a green salad, it's amazingly filling.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?