Jun 25 - Jul 1, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're looking for opportunity. It may come up in the strangest places now, but don't worry about it. Nothing needs to be neat now. It's all right to let them be messy and allow them to happen at their own pace. Whole-wheat pasta with broccolini and feta is a great way to incorporate more whole grains into your life. Adding broccolini give you vitamins and minerals. The surprise ingredient is radishes, which give the dish an unexpected zing.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?