Jun 25 - Jul 1, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about some of the personal and spiritual work you've been doing on yourself that is finally starting to bear fruit. For a while you may have been scared that it was all for naught, but now you're seeing a distinct change in the way you feel about yourself and how others perceive you. Knowing yourself isn't an exercise in narcissism. It's a way of connecting to the divine. Another way is with chocolate bread pudding, best made with crusty French bread!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all