Jul 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign has some challenges this week, as several planets just aren't getting along. It may be tempting to throw that healthy eating plan out the window and run for the comfort food, but there's a better way. Really. Italian wedding soup gives you the heartiness of the chicken and sausage meatballs, but a ton of vegetables (onion, carrots, celery, and spinach) and chicken broth for its ultimate healing powers. Who said life had to be dull and boring? Not I.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both