Jul 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about how to deal with all the incredible energy you feel inside and around you. It's a good time to socialize even if your regular crowd isn't all that inspired by the same old things you normally do. Shake things up by making dessert the most important meal of the day. S'more brownies have the same chocolatey goodness of brownies but with a graham cracker crust and marshmallow topping. Seconds are optional, but just try to resist.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play