Jul 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to discover new skills and passions, even in the midst of your busy life. Take a step back now. Something from your past is coming back full force and it has to do with food. Let's talk about grilling, especially Buffalo style grilled French-cut chicken breasts with blue cheese sauce and jicama and watermelon salad. A spicy-sweet marinade provides the perfect counterpoint for the creamy-sharp blue cheese sauce. It's pure foodie bliss.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all