Jul 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of getting together with all kinds of friends. Relationships become your central focus as you connect with all the wonders of human behavior. Talking and listening, laughing and crying - it's all good. Professional relationships also bloom under these aspects. It's your home that needs more attention, so concentrate on your cooking skills with squash casserole. With onions, butter, sour cream, crushed crackers, and cheddar cheese, you'll never again think of yellow squash and zucchini as boring.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play