Jul 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be surprised at how much you can accomplish when you set your mind to it this week. It isn't about multitasking but rather about determining what's most important at this stage of your life. Learn a new skill or broaden your horizons through travel. Pan-roasted venison with spicy cranberry Mexican cinnamon sauce may sound hard, but it's incredibly good. Serve it with sweet potato and plantain puree with maple syrup and cinnamon, the perfect combination.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all