Jul 16 - 22, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about how to discover new skills and passions, even in the midst of your busy life. Take a step back now. Something from your past is coming back full force and it has to do with food. Let's talk about grilling, especially Buffalo style grilled French-cut chicken breasts with blue cheese sauce and jicama and watermelon salad. A spicy-sweet marinade provides the perfect counterpoint for the creamy-sharp blue cheese sauce. It's pure foodie bliss.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both