Jul 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to take more control of your life, not by being authoritarian but by applying healthy boundaries and other rules of engagement. Support for your goals and dreams is forthcoming, so don't fret about it. It turns out you can have it all, including a delicious and easy lunch from home. The basil pesto sunshine sandwich uses focaccia, mayo, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto, red peppers, crumbled feta, and fresh basil leaves for a tasty sensation you won't soon forget.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip