Jul 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about returning to your past to understand some facet of your present and future. People you thought you'd left behind might reappear, and issues you thought you'd completely gotten over could rear their ugly heads. No worries. You can handle it. You're making more money, which means it's easier to spend on your favorite leisure pursuit - cooking. Try Puerto Rican pork roast. Oregano, black pepper, and cassava root add amazing flavor. Even if it isn't your heritage, you'll feel like it is.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip