Jul 23 - 29, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to take more control of your life, not by being authoritarian but by applying healthy boundaries and other rules of engagement. Support for your goals and dreams is forthcoming, so don't fret about it. It turns out you can have it all, including a delicious and easy lunch from home. The basil pesto sunshine sandwich uses focaccia, mayo, basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto, red peppers, crumbled feta, and fresh basil leaves for a tasty sensation you won't soon forget.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all