Jul 30 - Aug 5, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you made the kind of money you want and need to make, it's time to do some creative thinking. The same old ways of bringing in cash just aren't doing it anymore, so look to your social groups for support and ideas. Someone you know can help you get through these leans times. Meanwhile, make up some mushroom lentil barley stew, which will meet all your needs for vegetables, vitamins, and taste in one slow-cooker pot!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style