Jul 30 - Aug 5, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is all about some conflicting planetary energies that just won't go away. As you're reassessing how you want others to perceive you, and crafting the message you want to send into the world, your career is calling. Do you want to do what you currently do over the long term? If not, look for something with greater meaning. Meanwhile, lemony shrimp over brown rice is going to keep you healthy and fueled all day long. Share it with a good buddy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?