Jul 30 - Aug 5, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you're enjoying an easier time of it, thanks to some friendly planets in the sky. Lately, you've been thinking about how to amp up your relationships. From attracting a new mate to making some new friends, this is the time to get out and meet people. If you're looking for a simple dish to serve, try Italian grilled cheese sandwiches, which add garlic, oregano, and mozzarella to the traditional meal. Plus, the store-bought marinara sauce gives you a dose of veggies.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?