Jul 30 - Aug 5, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about finding balance between your male and female energies. This could be harder than it seems, since everyone may be provoking you to move in one direction or the other. Putting your attention on fun, family, and romance is just the ticket. If you're eating at home, try penne with spicy chicken sausage, beans, and greens. This zesty favorite brings grape tomatoes, peppery arugula, and creamy goat cheese together with garlic, sausage, and cannellini beans for an unforgettable dish.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both