Aug 6 - 12, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have the green light when it comes to entertaining. You may want to be the center of attention, but it's time to spread some love around to others, too. If someone's got a birthday, make the gathering about that. If not, invent something! Marinated ranch broiled chicken features ranch dressing, olive oil, and red wine vinegar for a tangy taste that's second to none. It can be combined with garlic mashed potatoes or green beans and sun-dried tomatoes alike.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play