Aug 6 - 12, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is all about how to deepen your connections with others and bring about desired outcomes in relationships. If you've been dreaming about manifesting a new mate, it's time to amp up your game. The same old chicken whatever isn't going to cut it this week, so opt for something slow cooked and special. Cuban ropa vieja stews for four hours and comes out tender enough to cut with a fork. Serve with white rice, black beans, and fresh cilantro.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play