Aug 6 - 12, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You're rolling in the dough this week, which may take a decidedly literal turn. It's been a while since you made your first pie, but the urge is coming over you again. Why not try a season-less version with walnut raisin pie? Walnuts have wonderful omega-3 oil, vitamin E, and magnesium. This recipe takes just an hour from start to finish, if you start with an unbaked crust. It comes out steeped in cinnamon, spices, and butter - the holy trinity of taste.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all