Aug 6 - 12, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you want to get in on some of that money action you see others tapping into. If you're uncertain about how to make positive changes, ask someone you respect. What are some secrets to success? If you're embarrassed to break the ice, do it over food. Chinese pork chops, for example, marinate in soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic powder. They're then grilled to perfection. Serve with soba noodles and bok choy or grilled asparagus.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both