Aug 13 - 19, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you may be feeling a bit left out, since the astrological energy is clustered in a remote part of your chart. It may seem like others are forgetting about you, but it really isn't about that. They're simply busy with their own lives, in all their wonderful, complicated glory. If you're feeling lonely, reach out with a call or e-mail, and let them know you'd like to get together. Try something new and different, like Indonesian, while dining out.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all