Aug 13 - 19, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You're working life may not be all it's cracked up to be, as you're being asked to take on more than one person can realistically handle. You can try talking to your supervisor or begging off with a personal day, but it's nose-to-the-grindstone time while most of the astrological energy is clustered in this sector. Make sure you eat as healthfully as possible. Add roasted broccoli, which is so much tastier than regular - and super quick, too!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all