Sep 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be tempted to try anything once, given your natural predilection toward pleasure. Cooking and eating could be competitive sports for you, since you love all the smells, sights, and textures of the kitchen. This week, you have a lot of support in your house of romance, children, and amusement, so why not be playful with your food? Pineapple upside-down cake may not be in season, but it sure is fun! Use a bendy straw with that cosmo - no one's looking!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play