Sep 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may be very sensual in your outlook. Food, after all, is for nurturing our bodies. But this week, given the stars' alignments, you see the wisdom in pure, old-fashioned taste. What's delicious is anything straight from the ground this week, so check out your local farmer's market to see what's there. Honeycrisp apples can be turned into a delicious sauce for roast pork, and acorn squash is wonderful with orange and ginger.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both