Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' movement around your sign now may make you feel invincible, especially in the kitchen. If it's been too long since you put a lot of physical exertion into your cooking, this is a great week to get back to it. Rolling and kneading dough for fresh baked baguettes (or even homemade ravioli) helps to get out some of your work stress. Forego the hand mixer in favor of some serious chopping, dicing, whipping, and de-boning. Now that's a workout.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500