Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been some time since you've made some dinner at home (preferring instead to frequent restaurants, cafes, and bistros), this is the week to dust off those pots and pans. Though the stars may be bringing some stress in your career sector, you're in exactly the right headspace to make your triumphant return. Imagine polite applause as you tenderize those cutlets and julienne those vegetables. It doesn't matter if you're all alone in the house. It's a pretty incredible moment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both