Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' movement around your sign now may make you feel invincible, especially in the kitchen. If it's been too long since you put a lot of physical exertion into your cooking, this is a great week to get back to it. Rolling and kneading dough for fresh baked baguettes (or even homemade ravioli) helps to get out some of your work stress. Forego the hand mixer in favor of some serious chopping, dicing, whipping, and de-boning. Now that's a workout.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play