Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' movement around your sign now may make you feel invincible, especially in the kitchen. If it's been too long since you put a lot of physical exertion into your cooking, this is a great week to get back to it. Rolling and kneading dough for fresh baked baguettes (or even homemade ravioli) helps to get out some of your work stress. Forego the hand mixer in favor of some serious chopping, dicing, whipping, and de-boning. Now that's a workout.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe