Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's likely to be a difficult week for you, as you're made to feel uncomfortably boxed in or beholden to the choices of others. You will likely have to deal with some challenging planetary energy, but it's nothing you can't handle. Rather than grabbing the first fat- or sugar-filled treat to ease away any stress, load up on fruits for energy, dark leafy greens for vitamins, and lean protein to help convert fat to lean muscle.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair