Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been some time since you've made some dinner at home (preferring instead to frequent restaurants, cafes, and bistros), this is the week to dust off those pots and pans. Though the stars may be bringing some stress in your career sector, you're in exactly the right headspace to make your triumphant return. Imagine polite applause as you tenderize those cutlets and julienne those vegetables. It doesn't matter if you're all alone in the house. It's a pretty incredible moment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe