Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been some time since you've made some dinner at home (preferring instead to frequent restaurants, cafes, and bistros), this is the week to dust off those pots and pans. Though the stars may be bringing some stress in your career sector, you're in exactly the right headspace to make your triumphant return. Imagine polite applause as you tenderize those cutlets and julienne those vegetables. It doesn't matter if you're all alone in the house. It's a pretty incredible moment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations