Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' movement around your sign now may make you feel invincible, especially in the kitchen. If it's been too long since you put a lot of physical exertion into your cooking, this is a great week to get back to it. Rolling and kneading dough for fresh baked baguettes (or even homemade ravioli) helps to get out some of your work stress. Forego the hand mixer in favor of some serious chopping, dicing, whipping, and de-boning. Now that's a workout.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014