Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's likely to be a difficult week for you, as you're made to feel uncomfortably boxed in or beholden to the choices of others. You will likely have to deal with some challenging planetary energy, but it's nothing you can't handle. Rather than grabbing the first fat- or sugar-filled treat to ease away any stress, load up on fruits for energy, dark leafy greens for vitamins, and lean protein to help convert fat to lean muscle.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe