Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's likely to be a difficult week for you, as you're made to feel uncomfortably boxed in or beholden to the choices of others. You will likely have to deal with some challenging planetary energy, but it's nothing you can't handle. Rather than grabbing the first fat- or sugar-filled treat to ease away any stress, load up on fruits for energy, dark leafy greens for vitamins, and lean protein to help convert fat to lean muscle.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making