Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's likely to be a difficult week for you, as you're made to feel uncomfortably boxed in or beholden to the choices of others. You will likely have to deal with some challenging planetary energy, but it's nothing you can't handle. Rather than grabbing the first fat- or sugar-filled treat to ease away any stress, load up on fruits for energy, dark leafy greens for vitamins, and lean protein to help convert fat to lean muscle.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all