Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
It's likely to be a difficult week for you, as you're made to feel uncomfortably boxed in or beholden to the choices of others. You will likely have to deal with some challenging planetary energy, but it's nothing you can't handle. Rather than grabbing the first fat- or sugar-filled treat to ease away any stress, load up on fruits for energy, dark leafy greens for vitamins, and lean protein to help convert fat to lean muscle.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse