Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
No matter where you go, there you are. This could be your motto this week, as you travel the globe in your mind. Rather than pulling out old pictures and scrapbooks to remember your last vacation, why not prepare a signature dish from that country? Arroz con pollo may bring tears to your eyes, remembering Puerto Vallarta, and spicy massaman curry with duck may leave you hankering to return to Thailand. Don't worry, you'll go back soon. For now, eat and remember.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season