Oct 1 - 07, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been some time since you've made some dinner at home (preferring instead to frequent restaurants, cafes, and bistros), this is the week to dust off those pots and pans. Though the stars may be bringing some stress in your career sector, you're in exactly the right headspace to make your triumphant return. Imagine polite applause as you tenderize those cutlets and julienne those vegetables. It doesn't matter if you're all alone in the house. It's a pretty incredible moment.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making