Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an interesting week both in the stars and in your personal life. This week, any fear is removed as you succeed past your wildest dreams. Others may be a bit obstinate now, and unwilling to budge from their entrenched opinions. In that case, cook something that pleases everyone. Pasta is a great choice, with a simple but delicious red sauce and buttery garlic bread. If you want to go a step further, try adding artichoke hearts and black olives.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all