Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There are several planets in opposition this week, showing that you may have some power struggles going on in relationships. From the personal to the professional, things are changing, and it may not always be pleasant. The planets' alignments may also be affecting your home life. Appease any savage beasts with meat. Dabbling in meat courses you're not all that familiar with will bring sighs of relief from the peanut gallery. Lamb stew, duck a l'orange, and pulled pork are good places to start.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014