Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
There are several planets in opposition this week, showing that you may have some power struggles going on in relationships. From the personal to the professional, things are changing, and it may not always be pleasant. The planets' alignments may also be affecting your home life. Appease any savage beasts with meat. Dabbling in meat courses you're not all that familiar with will bring sighs of relief from the peanut gallery. Lamb stew, duck a l'orange, and pulled pork are good places to start.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse