Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars will be affecting the areas of your chart governing karma and past lives, as well as sex, death, transformation, and other people's money. You can turn an ailing relationship around with food this week, as you both realize you'd rather be friends than enemies. Sticking to cooling dishes, like seared tuna with radish salad or green pea guacamole with jicama takes the sting out of any conversations.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500