Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars will be affecting the areas of your chart governing karma and past lives, as well as sex, death, transformation, and other people's money. You can turn an ailing relationship around with food this week, as you both realize you'd rather be friends than enemies. Sticking to cooling dishes, like seared tuna with radish salad or green pea guacamole with jicama takes the sting out of any conversations.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?