Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an interesting week both in the stars and in your personal life. This week, any fear is removed as you succeed past your wildest dreams. Others may be a bit obstinate now, and unwilling to budge from their entrenched opinions. In that case, cook something that pleases everyone. Pasta is a great choice, with a simple but delicious red sauce and buttery garlic bread. If you want to go a step further, try adding artichoke hearts and black olives.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style