Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an interesting week both in the stars and in your personal life. This week, any fear is removed as you succeed past your wildest dreams. Others may be a bit obstinate now, and unwilling to budge from their entrenched opinions. In that case, cook something that pleases everyone. Pasta is a great choice, with a simple but delicious red sauce and buttery garlic bread. If you want to go a step further, try adding artichoke hearts and black olives.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now