Oct 8 - 14, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement through your sign now shows that you're the center of attention. You're a natural party animal anyway, so if you're longing for some company, it's not a bad idea to invite some fellow travelers over for a dinner party. Pick dishes that correspond to your shared interests. Like Hemingway? How about a Cuban menu, completely with chocolate cigars? Partial to fashion? How about tiny model bites of everything from chicken skewers with mango salsa to cucumber sandwiches?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?